skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mood Swings

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
I am a free spirit. I love being carefree and I try to embrace life and all its complexities.

I want to create beautiful memories, know what's out there and see where my feet will take me.

I strive to be the best woman that I can be. Independent and carefree. Strong on her own.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today's Message

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

-Psalm 23:6

Sing Praise

Fill me with Your Spirit and I will and I will walk after You, I'll run after You and let my life be an offering to Your Name.

-Filled with Your Spirit, Mary Alessi

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (20)
    • ▼ August (4)
      • Choices
      • Sad World
      • I need a place where I can let all these feelings ...
      • On Pampering Mom
    • ► July (16)
  • ► 2009 (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (59)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► July (26)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (106)
    • ► December (17)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (12)
    • ► July (30)
    • ► June (21)

Bits and Pieces

...There's always a room to glorify GOD in every circumstances...

-Gelo

You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be

-Carrie Bradshaw

Great thing about being a child of God, when we fall down, we land straight in the arms of grace. Plus, the same arms will pick us up.

- Me

Blog Hopping

  • Ala
  • Ate giL
  • Ate Kaka
  • Ivan
  • Jaja
  • Jim
  • Jolie
  • Kuya Kevin (new on my list)
  • Lisa- The Preachers Wife
  • Louise
  • Mheries
  • Mykl
  • Nicholasa

I heart reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wish List

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Followers

Sideline

Earn while surfing the net :) Click the image:
randomness...feed your mind and your blog



Blogarama - The Blog Directory


Blogger

web counter
web counter

Powered by Blogger.

In three words I can sum up what I've learned about life: It goes on.

fille dure

i am a woman in process, i'm just trying like everybody else. i try to take every conflict, every experience and learn from it. i'm partaking in life's sweetest pleasure. getting comfortable with myself... LIFE IS NEVER DULL

August 03, 2010

On Pampering Mom


Got my mom a new phone, an all-expense-paid trip to Singapore and a fun Christmas at a fabulous hotel. She's the most generous person I've ever known and she definitely deserve all these and more.

I love you mom and all these aren't enough to express how grateful I am for the past 23 years you have spent taking care of me.


doodles by rayanne at 8/03/2010 05:27:00 PM

0 commentaire/s:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod