Today I learned that the world is really harsh. That there's no such things as being wronged, it's just that you do not really understand there's nothing offensive with what they did to you and you're just a little too sensitive. Humiliating isn't it? Being wronged and feeling ridiculous to hurt because they make you feel like there's nothing to hurt and rant about.
I also learn not to expect much when I complain against people who are so much better than me - because it will only result to disappointment. It could be simply phrased to "a misunderstanding, or worse, you just got it all wrong". Do not expect people to understand you, expect them to defend the other side because no matter what you say, it will all end in vain.
Right now I feel like I'm the evil one. Unfair.
Sad world isn't it.
August 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 commentaire/s:
Post a Comment