This is what I posted @Multiply last year.
If you've noticed, lately my blog entries were focused on enjoying life, letting loose, desperation to break free from office routines, journeys, continuous learning, traveling and creating a lot of experiences. Yes, I feel like at 22, I'm having the mid 20's quarter life crisis. Maybe, it's because I don't want to leave this world empty and void of any experiences.
I was watching Discovery Channel's "30 things to do before you hit 30" when this idea dawn on me. Project 30.
Project 30 is the portfolio of my journey. It will be about the things I wanted to do [and I will do, by hook or by crook] before I hit the age of 30. Project 30 will be the documentation of the adventures I will take from this day onward. It will contain things as simple as watching the sunrise, or walking in the rain to big dreams like enrolling myself in a master's degree.
For a start, I will be posting a tentative list of the "must do" things. Then, I'll be posting updates [might include pictures] regarding the development of my life project.
If in case you want to join me in my upcoming adventures [like ziplining in Tagaytay] or you want to take part in making Project 30 happen, feel free to inform me.
Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do.













0 commentaire/s:
Post a Comment