skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mood Swings

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)
I am a free spirit. I love being carefree and I try to embrace life and all its complexities.

I want to create beautiful memories, know what's out there and see where my feet will take me.

I strive to be the best woman that I can be. Independent and carefree. Strong on her own.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today's Message

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

-Psalm 23:6

Sing Praise

Fill me with Your Spirit and I will and I will walk after You, I'll run after You and let my life be an offering to Your Name.

-Filled with Your Spirit, Mary Alessi

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (20)
    • ► August (4)
    • ▼ July (16)
      • PAL's New Booking Class
      • Just not my day
      • Savage Garden
      • SPAMS
      • Red Paper Clip
      • Exercise
      • Twitter
      • On death
      • Rain Rain
      • Project 30
      • Some thoughts
      • Reposting
      • On Writing
      • Basyang, Mom and her plants
      • When I was younger, I wanted to grow up fast. To f...
      • Must blog again
  • ► 2009 (8)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (59)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► July (26)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (106)
    • ► December (17)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (12)
    • ► July (30)
    • ► June (21)

Bits and Pieces

...There's always a room to glorify GOD in every circumstances...

-Gelo

You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be

-Carrie Bradshaw

Great thing about being a child of God, when we fall down, we land straight in the arms of grace. Plus, the same arms will pick us up.

- Me

Blog Hopping

  • Ala
  • Ate giL
  • Ate Kaka
  • Ivan
  • Jaja
  • Jim
  • Jolie
  • Kuya Kevin (new on my list)
  • Lisa- The Preachers Wife
  • Louise
  • Mheries
  • Mykl
  • Nicholasa

I heart reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wish List

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Followers

Sideline

Earn while surfing the net :) Click the image:
randomness...feed your mind and your blog



Blogarama - The Blog Directory


Blogger

web counter
web counter

Powered by Blogger.

In three words I can sum up what I've learned about life: It goes on.

fille dure

i am a woman in process, i'm just trying like everybody else. i try to take every conflict, every experience and learn from it. i'm partaking in life's sweetest pleasure. getting comfortable with myself... LIFE IS NEVER DULL

July 22, 2010

SPAMS

I can't believe that SPAM emails already reached another level of absurdity or desperation. An officemate of mine received a SPAM mail and this time its about a money in a bank that a certain Mrs. Larry wants to use in Godly manner.

Seriously, is there really a need to use God's Name and even quote Bible verse just to add someone to their mailing list or just to fool someone to reveal their bank account details. Here's a copy of the e-mail.

From: Raph Larry
Reply-to:
Subject: DONATION
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 04:33:26 +0000 (Wed, 23:33 EST)


DONATION
Dear in Christ.

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD BECAUSE IT IS A VOW I MADE BEFORE GOD.

I am Mrs Raphel Larry from Bahram I am married to Dr. Paul Larry who worked with Bahrain embassy in Republic of Benin for nine years before he died last year.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (1.2Million U.S. Dollars ) with one BANK in Benin Republic. Presently, this money is still in the BANK.



Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a church that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the BANK in Benin Republic, where the fund is deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply will give me room in searching for another church or christian individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you.


Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ.

Sister Raphel Larry.


doodles by rayanne at 7/22/2010 04:36:00 PM

0 commentaire/s:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod